Sunday 3 April 2022

 Hi there friends!

Its been a crazy few years, hasn't it? I know I haven't written much but I  do need to revive it again. I will need your words of encouragement for it. 

One of the passions that I have is for different languages. And so the big news from my end is that i am now a publisher for Hindi and other Indian languages too! This means that I have a team that works with me to bring out a list of Hindi books and we sell rights for other languages. I continue to work with my other authors in English. It is a very exciting space to be in as well as very overwhelming. 

Tomorrow, we start going to office, officially! We will be meeitng most of our colleagues after a gap of 2 years and some of them for the first time. we also have new office premises which I also want show you since I love the space. 

If you are reading this, do let me know if this excites you too and if you have any thoughts. 


See you on the other side!

Have the best MOnday. 

Love

Vaishali 


     

12 comments:

  1. Hi! I know your passion about languages and good books personally. Glad you would be restarting this in a space you love. Looking forward to new updates here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pooja. Lets keep the conversation going :)

      Delete
  2. Saw some pictures of your new office on twitter and it looks serene. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh…the comebacks are often the most impressive, for they have wandered far and returned enriched.
    Looking forward to reading and knowing you through your words. :)

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you would be blogging regularly. Looking forward to reading your posts.

    Best wishes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need hindi version of chandi ki kursi mam please send me your number please 9596654568

    ReplyDelete
  7. आपकी अनुवाद पुस्तक कहीं से मिल नहीं रही वह चाहिए बहित जरूरी है प्लीज

    ReplyDelete
  8. Harper Collins se pata kariye pls

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm glad to see you get back to blogging. Those who were regulars in this space in 2005-12 formed their own little network of readers and it eas nice. Hope to read you often.

    ReplyDelete